RORO Ocean Freight Rates
International shipping sea freight rates RO-RO for shipping midsize cars (11.33 cbm-17cbm). Export from the USA*
|RO-RO to WEST AFRICA||Rates (US$)||Destination(s)|
|Baltimore, MD||1180||Tincan (Nigeria)|
|Baltimore, MD||1,380||Tema (Ghana)|
|Baltimore, MD||1,380||Dakar (Senegal)|
|Baltimore, MD||1,380||Abidjan (Cote D’ivoire)|
40′ HC Container Ocean Freight Rates
|Shipping Line(s)||Rates||Destination(s)||US $|
|MSC||Call Us||Tin Can||3,400|
|Zim||Call Us||Jebel Ali||2,260|
Air freight Rates
|Destination(s)||Under 100Kg||Over 100Kg||Minimum|
|Abuja||(ABV)||$9.65||$8.80||No Minimum||Get a Quote|
|Lagos||(LOS)||$7.60||$6.30||No Minimum||Get a Quote|
|Port Harcourt||(PHC)||$9.55||$8.55||No Minimum||Get a Quote|
AIR FREIGHT SHIPPING TO NIGERIA
This price is up to arrival at the airport only. It does not include ANY charges which may be incurred at the destination such as (but not only) handling, documentation, quarantine fees, duties, taxes, storage costs etc. These charges must be paid by the consignee on collection. The charges will usually be in your own local currency. These fees are determined locally and we have no influence over them or financial interest in them.
SEA FREIGHT SHIPPING TO NIGERIA
The prices below show our sea freight costs. This price is up to arrival at the port only. It does not include ANY charges which may be incurred at the destination such as (but not only) handling, documentation, quarantine fees, duties, taxes, storage costs etc. These charges must be paid by the consignee on collection. The charges will usually be in your own local currency. These fees are determined locally and we have no influence over them or financial interest in them.
SEA FREIGHT TO LAGOS CONTAINER DEPOT ONLY
First cubic metre $450.00 (minimum $450.00)
Each extra cubic metre $430.00
*This information is a guideline only. Whilst we make every effort to ensure these regulations are up to date we take no responsibility for any out of date / inaccurate information.*
Important Pre-Shipment Information
1. It is your responsibility to ensure that all goods are packed sufficiently well so that they can travel safely to their destination. If you have any doubts – please ask!! Fragile items will require protecting so that they are not damaged in transit. Packing materials can be provided at competitive prices. Please remember it is better to be safe than sorry. All packages containing fragile items should be clearly marked “FRAGILE”.
2. There are certain items which cannot be accepted for transit within your baggage or cartons as they are deemed to be hazardous. These items include, but is not limited to; aerosols, batteries (more details in point 3 below), explosives, fireworks, corrosives, paint, perfumes, pressurised containers, firearms, ammunition, radioactive items, magnet materials, fuel or other flammable items. Please also note that ink cartridges and toner cartridges are also forbidden, unless they are removed from the appliance and stowed separately.
In addition, you should ensure that valuable items are not shipped by freight. This includes, but is not limited to; cash, traveller’s cheques, stamp collections, deeds, tickets, jewellery, watches or similar high valued articles.
3. You should declare all items that include lithium/ion batteries when you make a booking with us. You should also note that additional charges may be applicable if your consignment includes lithium ion/metal batteries.
We are not able to send lithium/ion batteries if they have been removed from the equipment they were contained in. i.e. the batteries must be inside and part of the electronic device which they power in order for us to send them. There must be no spare or loose batteries whatsoever inside your baggage or cartons.
Lithium batteries can be found in digital cameras, video cameras, mobile phones, PDA’s, iPod’s, iPad’s, Notebook PC’s, Portable DVD Players, MP3 Music Players, Nintendo 3DS, PlayStation Portable (PSP), electric sharpeners, electronic dictionaries, PlayStation 3, Nintendo Wii, digital books, Kindles etc.
4. The price quoted for your shipment does not include insurance. In the unlikely event that any of your items are damaged or missing on arrival at destination, please ensure you sign for the goods at destination as “damaged” or “missing”.
If you have not taken out private insurance, you have only minimal protection for your goods and you are not guaranteed any refunds from us.
5. Each carton or baggage should be a maximum weight of 30 kilos. Heavy items such as books should be packed into smaller cartons for ease of handling. Any large single items should be advised in advance. Suitcases should be locked.
6. Wherever possible, packages should be available for collection on the ground floor. Our drivers collect many shipments every day and your help is much appreciated.
7. All paperwork, where provided in advance by us, must be ready on collection. Also all packages must be clearly marked with the name and address of the person collecting the goods at destination.
8. All delivery/collection times provided by us are approximate only. Please allow sufficient time either side of your booking period as it is possible that the driver may arrive earlier or later than the expected delivery/collection time due to unforeseen circumstances.
9. Please have the appropriate method of payment ready on collection. You can make payment by cash into our bank account, by cheque, or online through our website. In some cases you will be able to pay the driver cash on collection or by debit or credit card. All cheques must clear before your freight can be dispatched.
© Copyright 2017 Cargoyard Shipping Inc.